Crusaders of Acre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acre Application

4 posters

Go down

Acre Application Empty Acre Application

Post by Graveth Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Forum Name: Graveth
In-game Name: Graveth
Steam Name: Iva'n_Ashbrough
Nationality: American
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? ( Yes / No ): Yes
How long are you usually on a day/week?: about 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day
Please list any previous affiliations in cRPG (Factions, if none, leave blank):Did an Acre member assist you in discovering us? (If not, leave blank): Squire_Hidden_Of_Acre
Preferred weapon-set/build (Please keep in mind we don't condone horse archery): Heavy Archer (plate mail) with 2h
How did you find Acre? I played many rounds with a squad of your men
What interested you about Acre: What interests me the most is your tacticts. As i played with the affore mentioned men i really enjoyed playing with people who were able to work together so well. Now that i know you use Teamspeak it makes sense and makes me want to join ever the more.

Graveth
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Acre Application Empty Re: Acre Application

Post by King Reinhardt Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Graveth wrote:Forum Name: Graveth
In-game Name: Graveth
Steam Name: Iva'n_Ashbrough
Nationality: American
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? ( Yes / No ): Yes
How long are you usually on a day/week?: about 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day
Please list any previous affiliations in cRPG (Factions, if none, leave blank):Did an Acre member assist you in discovering us? (If not, leave blank): Squire_Hidden_Of_Acre
Preferred weapon-set/build (Please keep in mind we don't condone horse archery): Heavy Archer (plate mail) with 2h
How did you find Acre? I played many rounds with a squad of your men
What interested you about Acre: What interests me the most is your tacticts. As i played with the affore mentioned men i really enjoyed playing with people who were able to work together so well. Now that i know you use Teamspeak it makes sense and makes me want to join ever the more.

Welcome to the Crusaders of Acre, soldier. Plated Archer.. that's.. you may want to eventually fix that in Acre. Wink

But, apart from doing tactics and formations 50% of the time, we also play other games, train, play cRPG casually, and chat on teamspeak. Join when when you're able and get to know us.

http://crusadersofacre.guildlaunch.com/

By the way, this is our new website. Sorry for the redirect. We're in the middle of a switch.
King Reinhardt
King Reinhardt
King of Acre
King of Acre

Back to top Go down

Post by Graveth Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Very Happy i figured i would. Right now I'm working on owning all the loadout required for both and will simply switch to either 2h OR archer at the beggining of each round. (sorry i forgot to tell what i was doing with it in my application)

Graveth
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by King Reinhardt Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Graveth wrote:Very Happy i figured i would. Right now I'm working on owning all the loadout required for both and will simply switch to either 2h OR archer at the beggining of each round. (sorry i forgot to tell what i was doing with it in my application)

heh. You don't need to have a backup proficiency as an archer in Acre. We've got your back.
King Reinhardt
King Reinhardt
King of Acre
King of Acre

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeKay_of_Acre Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:28 pm

They really do. It's a good thing.

Typically, you shouldn't have to worry about armour AT ALL. Acre archers tend to use the lightest stuff, I personally prefer the White Tunic, but some of us seem to like using the ugly grey padded gear. Either way, most enemy archers seem to use pierce arrows (bodkin) with the recent patch, so we're normally good to take a couple arrows... Though crossbows still drop us in one.

Melee never get close to us and cav only get a lucky thrust from time to time when we split up. It's hard at first I know, but you'll grow to develop a faith in the melee fighters that surround us.
DeeKay_of_Acre
DeeKay_of_Acre
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Graveth Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 pm

I have to laugh after reading al this stuff. No offense guys. But what i was saying is that i already am both at will. my archery wpf is 115 and my 2h wpf is 95. and i have a difficulty 6 bow ect. all i was saying was that i am able IF needed, to switch between a heavy 2h or a light archer as seen needed on the field as i own both a light and a heavy loadout. (And i will try to fully trust our men have no fear) I do not mean to offend in any way on this matter, merely to clarify. If i did offend in some way you have my deepest appology on the matter and i shall be silent. (Can't wait to work with you guys even more)

Oh! whats the channel for Teamspeak3?

Graveth
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeKay_of_Acre Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 am

eurots8.gameservers.com:9412
No password.

Hang on, how can you manage a 6PD bow with 115? Below 140 the arrows aren't really much use beyond volley shots into large groups.
DeeKay_of_Acre
DeeKay_of_Acre
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Graveth Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:04 am

i have a lot of practice....a lot of practice.....(i play way to much)

Graveth
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeKay_of_Acre Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:08 am

heh, so... Luck?
DeeKay_of_Acre
DeeKay_of_Acre
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down